WAC-99 is a highly Concentrated multipurpose Latex Emulsion based liquid modifier useful as an additive for concrete mortars in repair/Waterproofing application as well as a protective coating to cementitious substances.
Multiple Advantages :
- Produces high compressive flexural and tensile strength for durable repairs.
- White brushable liquid.
- Useful as a bonding agent for old and new concrete.
- Useful as an additive to waterproofing mortars/concrete.
- Excellent as a protective coat cementitious substances.
- Antimicrobial prevent fungal & bacterial growth economical in the application.
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride, sulphate & nitrates icons, for carbonation resistance coating for protection of concrete subject to adverse climatic condition .
- Highly elastomeric and crack bridging characteristics.
- Prevent corrosion.
- Very low water absorption.
· Surface for treatment must be thoroughly cleaned of all laitance, loose materials, oils, greases etc.
· Mix WAC-99 water and cement thoroughly in 1:1:3 proportion in weight.
· Pre-wet the surface before application
· Apply 1st coat allow it to dry for 30 minutes
· Apply a second coat and allow it to dry.
· If required overlay concrete screed/mortar when 2nd coat is tacky
· Cure the screed/mortar for a minimum of 3 days.
Area of application (External coating):
· Bridges, decks, parking areas in highways
· Reinforcement steel to prevent corrosion.
· Stepping terraces and flat roofs.
· Repairs of worn, damaged & spoiled concrete.
· F or injection, pressure & precision grouting.
· Kitchen bathrooms, side walls swimming pools, safety Tanks etc.
At the time of construction :
When used as an admixture with cement concrete mortar it works as a hardliner, wetting and finishing agent. For fast setting is recommended in cement concrete mixture @ 100 gms. to 500 gms. Per bag of cement (50 Kg.) when used with cement curing is must as per norms.
At the time of Painting:
With water-based paints (synthetic & acrylic) it can be used to enhance life and brightness.
- 20 % WAC-99 for exterior (4 kg. in 20 kg of any water based paint)
- 10 % WAC-99 for interior (2 kg. in 20 kg. of any water based paint)
Appearance: milky white
Base: modified polymer
State: liquid Emulsion
pH: 8 to 9
Solid Content: 50 + 2 %
Coverage: 60-70 sq.ft/kg (Depends on surface)
Specific Gravity: 1.1
Pot-Life @30°C: 30 min
Application: Above 10°C & below 45°C Temp.
Depth of: (Accelerated carbonation Test)
2 hours: Nil
4 hours: Nil
Thickness: 1-5 mm
Precaution & Limitations:
The container should be tightly closed after application. Clean tools with water.
Note: Above information’s are given in good faith, ICO Ltd. is not responsible for any misuse, mishandling & claims.
The product information & application details have been given in good faith and as a general
guideline. The company does not assume liability for unsatisfactory results and damage.
100 g., 500 g.,1 kg., 5 kg., 10 kg., 20 kg., 50 kg., 220 kg.