HPC-99 is a matchless heatproof compound that wonderfully works on a masonry surface. It stops heat penetration and keeps cool by reflecting more than 90% heat of the sun from the surface. It makes you comfortable to walk on, to live with and to save electric energy. It keeps water cool in any type of water storage tank.
- Very low heat penetration.
- Very high heat reflection.
- High resistance to ultraviolet light.
- Considerable decrease in room temperature and electric consumption.
- High heat stability (between 0 C to 90 C).
- High freeze-thaw stability.
- Good weathering characteristics.
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials and no need to cure.
- It produces an excellent result on almost all absorbent mineral substrates by increase durability, toughness, flexural and bond strength.
- Excellent elastomeric and crack bridging capability.
- Very very low water absorption.
- Resistance to high alkali, sulfates, and salts.
- Low dirt picks up.
- Anti-corrosive protects reinforcement steel and increase the life of the building.
- Anti-Fungal, Anti Microbial.
- Safe, eco-friendly, hygienic.
How to Use
HPC-99 is a single component ready to use
- Clean the surface from oil, dust, fungus, grassroots, rust & lose material with a wire brush. If possible vacuum cleaning is advisable.
- Wash the surface with clean water and let it dry.
- Repair gaps & cracks of the surface with WAC-99 and cement mortar.
- Cure it as per the normal procedure. (Optional; Non-porous surfaces like Marble, Green or Kota Stone, Vitrified Tiles required two coat of WAC-99 with cement as a primer for longer-lasting & waterproofing results.)
- HPC-99 is very easy to apply for the best result do not dilute it.
- Stir well and apply one coat of HPC-99 by painting brush on the (primed) surface.
- After 30 min. apply 2nd coat of HPC-99. If required give 3rd coat.
- Coverage two coats 25-30 sq. ft. / kg.
- Wash brush immediately after each use.
Area of Application
- New & Old Terrace: Cement Concrete, Asbestos, Plastic, Wood, Steel, Aluminum or any metals.
- Exterior wall: Brick wall with or without plaster.
- Terrace Swimming pool, Water pipe, water tank, parapet wall, pantry, etc.
- Cinema hall, Cold Storage.
- Staircase, the path of Temple.
- Pavement, Bridge, Deck, Parking area, Army Baroque, Walking track, etc.
Available Packings …
100 gm, 1 kg., 5 kg., 10 kg., 25 kg., 55 kg., 235 kg.
Precaution & Limitations: Container should be tightly closed after application. Clean brush, tools & hands with soap water immediately after coating. Wash immediately with plenty of water if splashes on any part of the body.
DISCLAIMER: The product information & application details have been given in good faith and as a general guideline. The company does not assure liability for unsatisfactory results and damages.